GDPR >> PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Article 32 of the French “Data Processing and Freedom of Information” Act No. 78-17 dated January 6, 1978, amended by Act No. 2004-801 dated August 6, 2004, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the information collected via this contact form is processed solely to respond to your request.
– The information collected is not kept in the site’s database but transmitted directly to the recipient in charge of processing this request.
– The required data will never be used for unintended purposes or passed on to partners.
– No personal information other than that requested is collected.
– This data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
– You have the right to query, access, correct and delete data, in accordance with the GDPR, by sending a letter in French with proof of your identity to SARL Hôtel du Commerce – 2 Place de la Poste – 40330 AMOU.